Voodoo Spells For Money, 5 Things To Know
So you want to know about Voodoo spells for money? Many people are of the belief that Voodoo is only used for primarily bad reasons, this is very wide of the mark. Many spells are cast to produce positive results, below are 5 points to ponder when using the religion for financial gain.
- Before casting any spell, a circle must first be formed. This circle has a two-fold purpose, the first is to give praise to the relevant Lwa of the religion before the spell is cast, and secondly for the protection of the caster within the circle. The circle must be formed in an area away from interruption.
- Altar Items needed to perform a spell are sea salt, candles (green for money), tools for the circle such as Altar chalice, cast-iron cauldron, serpent knife, brass wiccan bell, drum rattle, tri-skull candle holder, incense and a burner (these can be purchased through supply companies on the internet), ingredients for your spell and an offering to the Lwas (ancestral spirits). A few pieces of fruit will be ideal for the spirit offering.
- The color of the spells to cast for money is green. The green ones are used to bring luck in the areas of prosperity, fertility and jobs.
- The best day of the week to perform a Voodoo spell for money is Friday. This will add extra energy to the spell.
- There are various Voodoo spells for money and there must be a reason given for your request during the spell casting as the spells differ. There are for example, The Coin and Candle, The Wealthy Week, The Urgent Money, Bring Money Home, and Lottery Luck spells.