Jim Rohn has a long trail of success and business philosophy that has helped motivate and inspires tens of thousands of people. Not too long ago someone said to me, Jim Rohn and those type of guys are scams, they just want your money and they are not the real deal. This Jim Rohn review will review a little about himself as well as some of his principles on success.
Jim Rohn is a renowned business philosopher, who has been sharing his success principles for more than 40 years, with more than 6,000 audiences and more than 4 million people worldwide. He is the author of 17 different works including The Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle and th Challenge to Succeed audio series.
By his own account, he was born to an Idaho farming family in the mid 1900s. Mr. Rohn began his early adulthood without acclaim, leaving college after his first year, starting a family, and trying to get by as best he could as a salaried worker. By age 25, according to his accounts, he was in a personal rut familiar to many middle class families – in debt, unable to see a way that would lead to his personal ambitions. Around this time, he was introduced to John Earl Shoaff, an entrepreneur who impressed Mr. Rohn with his wealth, business accomplishments, charisma, and life philosophy. Mr. Rohn joined Mr. Shoaff’s direct sales organization and began a process of personal development that allegedly culminated in his becoming a millionaire by age 31.
Jim Rohn has been said to have been very instrumental in launching the careers of other well known sales and motivational speakers such as Tony Robbins, Les Brown and Brian Tracy.
Some Jim Rohn’s success philosophies include:
- Set Your Sail – or in other words the way we think. The greatest challenge of life is to control the process of our own thinking.
- Learn from Success and Failure – Study those that do well do what they do and learn from the failures of other people.
- Read all you can – Take head to those that have taken the time to write the principles of success that have guided them.
- Keep a Journal – Jim Rohn states, “This is one of the best guides for making good decisions”
- Observe and Listen – Pay attention and watch what is going on around you.
- Be Disciplined – With careful mental preparation we can make wise choices.
- Don’t Neglect – Neglect is the major reason why people don’t have what they want.
In conclusion, Jim Rohn is not a scam, rather a man of wisdom and experience in helping others and himself achieve the success they desire. He is full of great information and guidance as you journey towards a life full of abundance and personal satisfaction. I would highly recommend reading material published by Jim Rohn as well as those whom he has inspired such as Tony Robbins, Les Brown and Brian Tracy.