Get the Best Arizona Homeowners Insurance at the Best Price
Homeowners insurance is a costly but necessary expense to protect your home and personal property from loss. You want to find the best homeowners insurance at the best price for your Arizona home. Here's how to get both.
Find the Best Price
Arizona homeowners insurance rates can vary by hundreds of dollars from one company to another, so it's important to shop around for the best homeowners insurance rate.
The easy way to shop is to visit an insurance comparison website. Once there, you'll fill out a short form with information about your home and insurance needs, such as:
* Home construction details such as the type of foundation, walls, and roof.
* The year your home was built and the square footage of your home.
* How many feet to the nearest fire hydrant and how many miles to the nearest fire station.
* Any safety features in your home, such as deadbolts, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and security systems.
* What amounts of coverage you want for your home and for your personal property.
* What deductibles you want, and any discounts you're eligible for.
The best comparison sites allow you to talk with insurance professionals and get answers to your homeowners insurance questions via a chat feature or by toll-free telephone service. (See link below.)
Select the Best Homeowners Insurance Company
Once you fill out the form with information about your home and insurance needs, you'll receive fast homeowners insurance quotes from multiple A-rated homeowners insurance companies.
Now you need to choose the best homeowners insurance company. To evaluate insurance companies, check Arizona's Department of Insurance website (id.state.az.us). This website will tell you how many complaints customers have made about each insurance company.
You can also check ratings from companies such as JD Power and Associates (jdpower.com), AM Best (ambest.com), and Standard & Poors (standardandpoors.com).
By taking these steps, you'll be able to find the best price with the best company for your Arizona homeowners insurance.