Business Security Systems – Why Are Famous Companies Using These Systems?
Business security systems
Any business, big or small, is essentially exposed to many threats against possible losses due to various reasons. All business owners would naturally like to protect their businesses against any losses from the public or from their own employees.
The world renowned company ABC Malls, which has a chain of malls all over the world, has an elaborate business security system in place in each and every mall which they operate. In fact, these business security systems were an integral part of the mall’s beginning. These systems were able to help the mall recover millions of dollars in items recovered.
If we were to look at the reasons as to why they have invested in these elaborate and sophisticated business systems (which include security cameras and burglar alarms) in place at every single location, we would have an extremely long list. Below, I listed the top 7 reasons, I believe, as to why so many businesses like the chain of malls use these systems.
1. Decrease theft by employees – Security cameras lower the incidents of thefts by employees to a considerable extent. Strategically placed security cameras are a big deterrent.
2. Deter shoplifting – Some customers, no matter how rich or famous they may be, are in the habit of shoplifting small items. If they see themselves in a strategically placed camera as they enter the store, it deters them from shoplifting.
3. Increase employee productivity – Employees know that they are under constant watch and this leads to an increase in employee productivity.
4. Prevent or reduce unauthorized entry – When people know that their entry and movement within the store is not only being watched but is also being recorded, it prevents unauthorized or undesirable people from entering the store with any bad intentions.
5. Deter burglars – A good burglar alarm installed in the premises in addition to strategically placed security cameras as a part of business security systems definitely deters burglars from trying to steal at the store.
6. Reduce insurance premium – Most insurance companies offer significant discounts on monthly insurance premium payments if adequate business security systems are in place.
7. Protect against fraudulent claims – Sometimes customers or even employees have a tendency to lodge fraudulent claims. If an adequate number of security cameras are visible to such individuals, they are less likely to indulge in lodging fraudulent claims for fear of being exposed with the help of the recorded evidence.