Everyone has money worries from time to time during their lives, but some people seem to have more than others. This can be through excessive spending or through not feeling empowered about money and your financial situation. When you're not empowered about money you are its slave instead of its master and you live every day based on what your money will allow.
Someone who is empowered about money is financially free and is able to make any kind of decision based on what they want, not what they money says they can have. To be empowered you need to change the way you think about money and about how you let money guide you. This does not mean forgetting about your financial responsibilities of spending recklessly, it means seeing the bigger picture and believing that you deserve to be more financially stable.
To empower yourself and free yourself of money worries you need to visualize yourself without any worries regarding money. Imagine how you would feel without money worries, think about what your average day would be like when you do not have nagging money worries at the back of your mind. Do this often enough and you will soon see that your financial situation is changing and your money worries are starting to subside.
This will happen to you because once you're focused is shifted from worried about money, you will start to think about how you can attract more money into your life and then it will start to happen for you. When you worry about money you will only see it as something to worry about and not something that can enhance your life and this comes through being empowered. …
Many business owners or people who are about to start a business have idealistic views about their new venture. People who are experienced in business know that there are some basics and some fundamentals that you must get right if you are to succeed. This article outlines a list of "Street Smarts" which have been distilled from the knowledge and experience of many successful business people. Read them carefully!
1. The fatal mistake of many business people – thinking that because they are a good mechanic, baker, accountant, that they understand what it takes to run a mechanical business, bakery business, accountancy business. The most important skill for any business person is to know how to run a business. How much management & business & marketing training have you invested in yourself?
2. Make sure you clearly understand the concept of working on your business as distinct from working in your business. The most successful business owners spend a great deal of time working on their business – learn from them! Read The E Myth by Michael Gerber – a must read!
3. Work out what it would take in dollars to pay someone to do what you do, for the hours you put into your business. Are you paying yourself the same amount? If not, why not? You are clearly worth it! Many people would argue that if you are not paying yourself that same amount, then you do not have a business, you have bought yourself a job – and sometimes a low paid one!
4. Learn from other people, especially their mistakes – you can not live long enough to make them all yourself! This means that you must be willing to embrace change – in every aspect of what you do. The one certainty is that change will continue and increase! The definition of insanity is "doing the same things in the same way and expecting different result." If you want a different or better outcome – change!
5. Can your business run without you for up to a month? If it can not, then you have a job, not a business. Are you taking a holiday each year? Why not, your staff do! If you are a one or two person business, then bring in a relief person for the time you are away. Pharmacists, doctors, & dentists, do it all the time – why not mechanics, bakers, accountants or home based businesses?
6. Prepare yourself for this one! If you have had the same accountant, for more than 7 years, then get "a second opinion" from a completely new source. Evaluate their advice against your "regular" and see which is more likely to deliver the lifestyle you want. Two important things to note about this: a) if your adviser advises you against this – what does that tell you? and, b) if your accountant does not understand how and why a business should "deliver a lifestyle", then it's time to update your advice.
When you are ready to find a lower rate on your auto insurance you will need to find several auto insurance quotes to give you a better selection to choose from. You may be surprised at how many insurance companies offer coverage for almost everyone. Insurance is a requirement if you plan to have a vehicle on the road at any time. Driving without insurance is illegal and if you are caught without it you may end up with a huge fine and paying out more money if you were in an accident without auto insurance.
Before you begin your search for the best auto insurance quotes you will need to make you a list of all the questions you may have. Asking any questions in the beginning may save you a lot of time later on. Gather all information needed when applying for a quote. This information includes the year, make and model of the vehicle or vehicles you want to cover. If you are not the only driver of the vehicle you will need to have the personal information of all the drivers that will be listed on your policy. This information includes the name, address, phone number, and driver’s license number. You may also need the social security number as well. This information will allow the insurance company to verify all your information before giving you a quote.
Verifying the information will also pull up all your past driving history and allow the insurance company to see if insuring you will be more of a risk than an asset. A parking ticket every once in a while can be accepted but if you have led the police down an interstate on a wild chase chances are you won’t qualify for insurance.
When you finally get your entire auto insurance quotes back in you will need to choose which company you want to go with. You will also have a selection of coverage that will be available to you with every company. Some may be higher than others while some may offer better coverage for a lower price. Either way you can make up your mind before you commit.
Auto insurance quotes can give you a great perspective of what coverage you can qualify for. You may find that you can purchase a policy with a high deductible in order to lower your rates. It’s important to look over all the details of the auto insurance quotes so you can decide which one works best in your budget. Not every insurance policy will be affordable.
When you finally make your decision you can then notify the company and then pay for your first premium installment. If you are dealing with a company online you will be able to print your proof of insurance to put into your car and begin driving immediately.
You may not find the right insurance company right off in fact you may go through several different companies before you find the right one for …
There are many things you can do when it comes to shaving off the cost of your home insurance, one of the largest factors when it comes to making huge savings is who you choose to go with and how you choose to look around for the deal.
When looking for the best deal you should not just take the price of the policy into account, also look at factors such as the level of after care service which the company offers, whether or not they offer any online services such as the ability to chat live with an advisor, or free phone telephone numbers on which to speak to an advisor.
The next factor you should take into account in order to reduce the amount you pay for your insurance is to offer to pay more for the excess. The excess you pay is the amount that you have to pay before the insurance company will take over. If you go to pay more for your excess then it is in your best interests to make sure that you keep money in order to cover this if needed. Of course this is the gamble you have to take if you choose to save money this way from your premium.
If you have other insurance polices and they are ready for renovation then consider going with the same company for all your insurance needs. For example you can often take your car insurance along with your home insurance from the same company and by doing so not only make great savings but also just have the one company to deal with when it comes to making payments.
Making safety improvements to your home can also help you to save money when it comes to taking your home insurance. If you install the latest and approved alerts to your home then this alone can help you to get cheaper home insurance. Sprinkler systems, fire alerts and other safety measures all add up to you getting your promotions cheaper.
Getting home insurance does not have to be costly. …
True enough, a wedding is the most difficult event to plan and prepare for. And it gets even more challenging if the budget is tight. But do not fret, we have come up with some tips to help you stay on track money-wise.
1. Limit your invitations to the most important people in your life. Less guests less expenses.
2. The venue eats up a huge percentage of the budget so be wise and practical when selecting your venue. If possible, have both the ceremony and the reception in one place to minimize your cost.
3. Resist the urge to pick foods that are costly ie lobsters, steaks. You can still impress your guests with less expensive food.
4. Keep your invitation simple. If you have the time or extra helping hands, you may even want to consider making the invitation yourself. You can get wedding invitation kits from wedding supply stores or even your local craft store.
5. When decorating the venue, keep the use of flowers to a minimum. They are costly. Use candles (they go a long way when it comes to giving life to a venue), tulles and ribbons as substitutes.
6. While it is nice to be entertained by a live band, recorded music will do just fine.
7. Forget about hiring an emcee. Ask a family member or a friend to emcee instead.
8. Ask yourself if you really want your wedding on a film. Will you spend some time after the wedding to watch it? Or will the video end up in your grandmother's chest in the attic?
9. Opt for a less extravagant cake. Get a 2-tiered cake instead of a 4- or 3-tiered cake. Another option is mini cakes arranged in a layered cake rack.
10. Limit the champagne to the toast. Instead of wine, serve less expensive drinks.
11. Forget about hiring a wedding planner. You can still get the job done with the help of family members and friends.
12. Instead of hiring a limousine, look for alternative means of transport ie a friend's Bentley, your fathers Mercedes.
13. Always haggle for a lower price with the vendors. Since they expect some negotiations to happen, they would most often give a quote that is higher than what they are willing to accept. …
Why do we seek to make more money? I'll tell you why, because money buys freedom. Freedom to go where we want. Do what we want; when we want. If you are like me, you love to travel. You've got wanderlust and you got it bad. Simply put: Money finances our wanderlust and traveling makes us happy. Here's one thing many people do not know – you can actually travel and make money at the same time. This article is intended to introduce you to one way to make money traveling by travel blogging.
Travel blogging can be done anywhere in the world where you have a laptop and an Internet connection. And it can allow you to make money simply by sharing your travel experiences. Here are a few key considerations to establishing a profitable travel blog:
* Choose a travel topic with the widest market appeal. A blog is like any other product, to determine if it will be successful before you start you must first determine if there is a market demand for the information the blog will provide. There are a number of ways to do this. The easiest to is to research the popularity of keywords related to the travel topics you want to cover with your blog. Goggle and Overture have good free keyword research tools. You can find them from any search engine. Make sure that your related keywords are searched at least 10,000 times in any given month. This number is a good minimum threshold.
* Monetize the blog. You will not make any money with your blog unless it is monetized. There are three primary ways to monetize a blog: advertising revenue, affiliate sales and sales of your own products. If you are just starting out, you probably will not have any products of your own so its best to start with ad revenue and affiliate sales. For the beginner, Google's AdSense is a good starting place for getting good contextual based advertising revenue. For affiliate sales there are many travel related affiliate products at Commission Junction and Amazon's Associate program. There are many, many more programs you can use to monetize your blog but I recommend these because of ease of use.
* Build readership. A blog without visitors makes no money. Period. First, your blog should contain good content updated frequently. That's what keeps readers who do find you coming back for more. Next, your blog should have RSS feeders and the ability to capture the email address of visitors who want to optin to your newsletter (that you need to establish) or site updates. There is a decent free blog optin service offered by FeedBlitz. Next, promote your blog by including a reference to it in your email "sig file." Also, readership will typically increase as you post more. Each time you post most blog software will ping (notify) the search engines of the new entry. The more quality pings you receive the higher your blog will appear …
When you think about an accident attorney, a number of images and phrases most often come to mind including "ambulance chaser" and other non flattering descriptions. You might think you may never need an accident attorney. Unfortunately, many people are involved in accidents every day and realize that they really do need the help of an accident attorney. The good news is that you will most likely discover that a good accident attorney is really there to help you when you need him or her!
Once you are involved in an accident, you should consult with an accident attorney right away. If you delay or put it off for any length of time, you might actually be forfeiting rights that you have right after your accident. Before you take the time to talk with insurance agencies or any other involved parties, get a consultation with an accident attorney.
Most people think that they can not afford any type of attorney let alone an accident attorney. The majority of attorneys that specialize in accidents offer their clients free consultations. Once an accident attorney has all the information about your accident, he or she will often accept your case and any incurred fees to be paid with the resulting settlement. If your case goes to court, your accident attorney should make sure that any court costs will be covered in your settlement as well.
An accident can cause a great deal of pain, suffering and disorder in an individual's life and an accident attorney can help alleviate some of the financial burden that can cause. If you are not responsible for the accident, you deserve some kind of recompense. A good accident attorney is honorable and moral and will not urge you to bleed the other parties dry. Your accident attorney's job is to make sure you receive the kind of compensation that is appropriate for your case.
Another good reason to hire an accident attorney is to make sure that your best interests are represented. Most people have insurance when they are in an accident and believe that either the other party will pay for the damages or that their own insurance company will "take care of everything". Unfortunately, the other party may decide to change is or her her story later on and try to claim that you were liable. Also, your insurance company is not being paid to represent your best interests. In reality, they exist to make money. Your accident attorney can advise you of your rights and work to make sure you are not victimized by anyone.
Hiring an accident attorney does not mean that you are taking advantage of a situation. An accident attorney knows how to deal with opposing parties as well as insurance companies. His or her job is simply to advise, guide and represent you through your claim process. A good accident attorney is there to help you and to make sure all future claims are legitimate and fair. …
If you are an airline traveler, chances are, you have experienced a delay.
Of course, a delay in airplane travel can mean different things to different people. For some, it is a bothersome inconvenience. Still others incur more than this. Business people can lose deals and related money; holiday travelers can lose days of their adventure, students, miss classes and the individual list of damages goes on according to the person.
If you think you have one iota of a chance of a lawsuit, think again.
Airlines do not legally owe you one cent of compensation for any suffering or loss if your scheduled flight is delayed. This is due to the fact that the airlines do not guarantee flight schedules. Of course, doing this would get them in deep trouble because like all of us, they are not capable of changing wind or hail patterns or averting snow storms, hurricanes or any form of bad weather that can interrupt air travel, departure times, as well as arrival hour. Moreover, mechanical troubles can appear, seemingly out of nowhere.
Liability for the above events is out of the picture when it comes to scheduled flights.
“It’s simply out of our control,” says everyone in the airline industry, from the executives to the pilots and flight attendants, to the maintenance men and booking agents.
While an airline may go out of its way to provide food and drinks during a flight delay – or even coupons for a discount at the local hotel or motel, it’s a rare event that sees them compensating a passenger for a postponed airplane ride, regardless of the passengers’ important meeting or lost vacation time.
So, how does a traveler protect him or herself from the losses incurred by a delayed flight?
The answer, my fellow air traveler, is travel insurance that includes travel delay coverage.
Designed to compensate the delayed air passenger for food and shelter costs during a covered layover, this type of insurance protects when the delay is due to:
• Bad weather that prevents accurate departure and arrival time
• Missing important documents of a passenger, like a passport of visa
• A sick passenger that needs to be quarantined
• Skyjacking or hijacking or terrorism
• Sudden airline employee strikes
• Natural disasters or catastrophes
• Civil unrest
• Travel shutdowns imposed by government officials as a result of a state of emergency or weather conditions.
Travel time is never a guaranteed surety. Nonetheless, acquiring the right type of insurance coverage can protect you from the related losses.
Speak to an experienced independent agency about travel insurance that includes coverage for airline delays.…
I was 30 years old when I experienced my first panic attack! 11 years prior to that, I was badly hurt and was fighting for my life, but when my first panic attack occurred was worse than that! Read my story and see how I managed to avoid panic attacks.
I am currently happily married and have two wonderful children. I am 34 years old and even thought, I was badly hurt 15 years ago, my panic attacks did not start until 4 years ago. The first anxiety attack happened in the morning at work. It was so bad that my co-workers wanted to call 911 because all of a sudden I could not breath, I was shaking, and I was white as a sheet. I did not know what was happening to me. My number one fear was that I was dying.
Later on I realized that it was a mix of situations caused me to start having panic attacks. It was probably partly due to what I have gone through before, but other circumstances caused it as well. The first one was that my father had a mild stroke and since he lives about 5000 miles away, I could not visit him right away. Second, my wife was pregnant and hurt her back in the last month of pregnancy and could not move (literally). For disabled person, it is very hard not to be able to help her. Third, I was going to school at the same time and having to deal with all of that was just too much. And the fourth, the uncertainty of having our first baby, and all the questions new parents deal with. The total distress! It was all building up inside, and I could not talk about it to anyone. My whole family was going through crises and I did not want to put more burdens on them.
So after staying in bed for 4 days thinking it was the end of my life, I finally decided to call the Doctor. My Doctor diagnosed me with Anxiety Attacks He also told me that every third person who comes in to his office, has anxiety attacks. He gave me some medication to calm down.
I did start feeling better right away. But I also started doing more research on what it was and how to heal myself completely. I just wanted to avoid panic attacks, because now I was living in fear that the next one was going to happen any minute! Also, I just could not picture myself being dependent on medication my whole life!
I was also embarrassed that I had this problem. There is nothing we need to feel embarrassed about. It happens. We just need to learn how to deal with anxiety attacks. You see, after the first panic attack, we start living in fear of when the next one is going to happen. That is where the problem is! So during my research I came across a guide …