Are you looking for a way to make money fast? If you have a large utility vehicle, like a pick-up truck, you can retrieve and return shopping carts for a cash reward.
Most every mid to large retail grocery, variety and department store has a stock of shopping carts on hand. They are purchased by the store, of course, so that customers can use them when shopping in their store.
Shopping buggies are expensive. The average cost to the retailer for just one is between 75 and 100 dollars. Large ones like the kind you find at wholesale and club stores can run upwards of 200 dollars or more.
Most retail stores have dozens of them; busy big-box stores may even have hundreds of them. Purchasing enough of them to meet a store’s demand and traffic levels requires a significant expenditure of cash.
It is, therefore, in the best interest of the retailer to protect that investment. Most retailers do their best to make sure that carts remain on store property. However, shopping buggy theft is all too common. The average store loses about $8,000 $10,000 to per year to this problem.
Because they are so expensive to buy, many store owners and retail companies pay cash rewards for the return of their carts which have been stolen (or “borrowed”) and not returned. Cash rewards typically range from 25 to 50 dollars per cart.
Here’s how you can retrieve and return those buggies for cash: contact retailers in your area which have shopping carts. Find out if they pay for returned carts. Many do, but won’t give cash rewards to just anyone. (Store owners don’t want the public to abuse the reward system by stealing carts themselves in order to get the reward.) Usually you have to sign a cash-for-retrieval contract.
You’ll have to provide some forms of identification, usually a driver’s license plus one other item (like a Social Security or credit card). You may have to sign a waiver absolving the store of liability in the event of something unforeseen.
You can make arrangements with any or all of the retailers in your area. The more contracts you have, the more money you can make.
If you’ve lived in your city for any length of time, you’ve probably seen common dump sites for stolen shopping buggies. Visit these areas regularly. Additionally, get in the habit of keeping your eyes open every time you’re out and about town. You’ll probably spot discarded shopping carts regularly. You can pick these up and return them as you come across them, or store them at home until you have several of them.…
E-commerce in business is huge business, and for a lot of reasons – as a general rule this is due to increasing your businesses profit.
The key is to let your computer to increase revenue and reduce unnecessary expense for your company, if you do then you are on to a winner.
Lets look at the top three ways e-commerce can help your company.
Just about any business can benefit in some way from e-commerce, whether that be a company website, selling goods on eBay or getting your businesses name out there on social media such as Facebook or Twitter. The great thing about it is there is little or no cost involved.…
In order to have a strong, active and growing business, you will need to have good referral sources and also be able to provide good referrals for your clients to receive services that you do not offer. Building and nurturing relationships with others will result in a steady stream of new clients for your practice.
There are many different types of referral sources that can be cultured as follows:
1. Word of Mouth – For years, marketers have stressed the fact that the best form of advertising is through individuals who talk about your services in a positive manner. Former clients, their friends and relatives can personally attest to the satisfaction they gained by working with you. It does not take long until a community forms an opinion about you and your private practice. I remember hearing the words of a lawyer a few years ago who stated "It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only a few seconds to lose it". People frequently refer their acquaints for assessment and / or treatment.
2. Other Professionals – At times you may set up joint ventures where the client benefits from having different types of services. In divorce, for example, a lawyer, a psychologist and accountant may all work together for the benefit of the client. Other professionals may work in tandem with you and ask that the client see you before they work with you. For years I have been completing psychological assessments for an infertility specialist who claims that he does not have ethical practice without the couple has had this assessment done first. You may receive referrals from teachers who request that you treat students or from managers who are concerned about employees.
3. Government and Public Service Agencies – The Justice system, community service organizations and government departments may refer individuals to you for either assessment or treatment services. Some such as Worker's Compensation Board or Health Canada may actually pay for the clients but usually this is on a fee schedule that they set. There are times when your contract will allow you to ask the client to "top up" the fees if the organization's scale is lower than your rate, but other times when you will need to decide whether you are willing to work for a lower amount in exchange for a steady stream of referrals.
4. Employee Assistance Programs – Under this category, some companies offer a limited number of sessions or annually amount as part of the benefit plan for employees. Most of these allow dependents and / or eligible family members to also obtain services. Most of these programs involve signing a contract with the EAP company at the fee per hour rate that they are willing to pay. The benefits are available to the employee on a yearly basis and can not be transported over into the following year. It's "Use it or lose it". Some employees also are given a "Health Spending Account" which is a set …
Establishing and building an internet business is never an easy thing. Just like any type of business, it has its ups and downs. To help you get the most out of your online business, take note of the following internet business tips.
1) Choose the best online business for you. When looking for an opportunity, take into account your personal interests as well as the liability of the opportunity. It is best that you choose a business that you believe you will enjoy doing. This is where a lot of internet entrepreneurs make a mistake. They start a business that they hate doing although the profitability is high. They start out good but slowly peter out because they can no longer keep the pace. Do not make these people's mistakes.
2) Have a website. This is very important. No matter what kind of internet business you are eyeing, you still need a website. Whether you are planning to do affiliate marketing, direct selling or blogging, a website is a must. So have your website set up. Pay attention as well to the overall design and features of your website. You have to make sure that the design is appropriate to your type of online business.
3) Have a business plan. Breakdown your business into workable and digestible bits. What is your online marketing strategy? What is your social media strategy? What are the products or services you are going to sell? What are the plans in case some things do not work?
4) Polish your marketing plan. Marketing is very important in online businesses. If you do not market your business, you will not have any customers. You have to understand that you are not the only seller online. There are thousands of you and most of your competitors are probably burning their butts marketing their businesses. Most marketing tools, strategies and resources in the internet do not cost a thing so there is no reason why you should not make use of them. These free tools include social media sites like Facebook, search engines, article directories and blogs.
5) Optimize your website for the search engines. This allows your website to be found by people searching via engines like Google and Yahoo. SEO involves deliberately researching keywords and placing such keywords in your business website. Make it as easy as well for web spiders to crawl your site.
6) Get involved in social media sites. Facebook has more than half a billion registered users already. Twitter does not have as much but it's still in the tens of millions. What you do is create profiles for your business in these social networking sites then start connecting with friends, contacts and potential customers.
7) Be patient. As stated earlier, building an online business is never an easy thing. It takes time before you get to see any income results. So just stick to your guns and keep doing the right marketing and selling strategies.
If you follow and most importantly …
Finding car insurance can be a difficult and stressful process, especially for those who do not have much experience when it comes to average rates and coverage. Luckily, the knowledgeable team at InsurEye knows exactly how to find the best auto insurance in Alberta, and for the best price! With a solid team of professionals on your side, there is no need to worry about finding cheap auto insurance that fits your needs.
The Many Ways to Save on Auto Insurance in Alberta
There are many factors that affect car insurance rates in Alberta, from the condition of your vehicle to where you drive and park, or even your educational and driving history! The following are just a few of the ways that you may be able to save on your auto insurance rates.
By starting with an online comparison, you will be able to check average auto insurance rates in Alberta. If you've been with the same insurer for a long time, it may be difficult to beat their rates (especially if you have not had any recent claims), but it's always worth looking. If you do not have a good driving record, keep in mind that this will only affect you for approximately three years. At that time, previously incurred tickets will be removed from your history, and your promotions may be reduced.
If you have not done so already, you can complete a driving course in an attempt to reduce your insurance premiums with some insurance companies. If the car you're currently driving is not worth very much, consider only getting the minimum coverage required by law, without collision damage. This will likely mean that you'll have liability insurance, and will still be protected if you damage someone's vehicle, but the damages on your own vehicle will not be covered.
If you're a more experienced driver, you may be able to save by increasing your car insurance deductibles, and then incurring higher payments for damages in case of an accident.
Something as simple as where you park your vehicle can also affect your insurance rates. By parking in a safe location, like a private or secure garage, you will likely receive lower premiums. If you need multiple kinds of insurance coverage (like auto, home, and life insurance), many companies will give you the option to bundle them together for a discounted rate.
Graduates of certain Canadian universities may be eligible for a discounted rate from some insurance providers. Some insurance providers will offer a discount to members of certain professional organizations, such as Certified Management Accountants of Canada, or The Air Canada Pilots Association.
As a senior citizen, you will also be able to save, since most companies offer discounts to seniors.
To discover more ways to save, contact InsurEye today. By filling out our online insurance quote form , you can connect with an experienced insurance professional who will help you find the perfect plan.
Understanding Auto Insurance in Alberta
When choosing auto insurance, it's important …
There is no doubt that working at home is a dream for many, if not most people. I think there is a part of everyone that wants to work at home. There are many ways to make money by working at home. You can start your own home based business, create a product and sell it, associate with an existing business, run online auctions, freelance for a company, do a job from home, or any of the many other ways to work at home.
Right now I am going to focus on making money at home with a work at home job or some form of it. Personally, I think that running your own home based business is the best way to work at home but sometimes that is just not an option for people.
There are many reasons why someone would want to have a work at home job to make extra money, rather than run a home based business. Here are a few that come to the top of my head:
1) Need to make a little extra money to get out of debts
2) Want to make some money to take a vacation.
3) Just want to make some money to put into savings.
4) Must work at home due to a disability.
5) Student that needs to make money for college but may not have time to run a home based business, so they just want an at home job.
6) Moms that need to make money to help provide for the family but must also stay at home with the kids (work at home jobs are great for you)
There are MANY other reasons why someone would choose to work at home. Why do you want to have a work at home job? You may or may not have one of the reasons above. Whatever your reason may be, there are tons of benefits to working at home. There are many legitimate ways to make money at home using the internet without actually running a "home business".
One of the Greatest Earning Opportunity for Home workers, Part time jobbers, Net Surfers, Network Marketers to earn Extra Money from Home – What do you think? Do you want to earn extra income by working in spare time?
Do you have little Internet knowledge? Do you want to earn money for free? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. Process Emails on the net and earn high income from home. Work without leaving your job. Work Part Time only, no need to work full time. Work from Home or Office. Work in your spare time. Enjoy Personal Freedom and Financial Independence. We are offering Home based Internet job work opportunity to everyone those who want to earn extra income in their spare time using their computer and internet knowledge. For more information please visit:
Wish you good luck! …
If you live in an apartment, you may not think you need insurance or you may think your landlord's policy covers you. Think again!
Your landlord's insurance covers only the building, not your possessions. You need to find cheap apartment rental insurance to protect your belongings.
Apartment rental insurance also covers you if …
* Your apartment is damaged and you need to temporarily live somewhere else for a while.
* Your property is stolen someplace else, such as if your laptop computer is stolen while you're at the library.
* You damage the landlord's property and have to pay for repairs.
Decide How Much Coverage You Need
Your first step to get cheap apartment rental insurance is to decide how much coverage you need. Make a list of all your personal possessions and estimate how much it would cost to replace them. This will give you an idea of how much coverage you need.
You also need to decide how much of a deductible you can afford to pay. The deductible is the amount you pay on a claim before the insurance company pays. The higher your deductible, the lower your insurance premium. Just make sure you can pay the deductible if you ever need to make a claim.
Check with Your Car Insurance Company
To find cheap apartment rental insurance, first check with the company that insures your car. You may be able to get a discount for having both policies with the same company.
Other discounts you might be able to get include:
* Non-smoker's discount if no one in your residence smokes.
* Security discounts if your apartment has deadbolts, smoke detectors, or other safety features.
* Senior's discount if you're a retired senior.
Look on the Internet
Search online for companies that offer cheap apartment rental insurance. You can go to insurance websites, fill out a single form, and get fast quotes from several insurance companies (see link below).
Make sure you use the same coverage limits, deductibles, and discounts for each company so you can compare them fairly. …
These days, it's not uncommon to have more bills at the end of the month than money to pay them. Regular wages are stagnant, and you're tired of barely being able to make ends meet. This is why you could really use a method to make fast, easy money online. But, you've already looked around and have seen nothing but a bunch of sketchy sites making "too good to be true" claims.
Your desire to make quick cash is genuine, though, so you keep searching in hopes of finding a legitimate moneymaking opportunity. I can tell you that I was exactly in this same spot a while ago, and I kept running into lots of dead ends. I kind of had an idea that there may be some sincere ways to make money online, but I was not really getting anywhere.
Fortunately, I was able to stumble across a website that showed me that there were legitimate work offers being listed all the time. So, I began looking at other ways to generate some income online, and discovered that there was a lot more out there than I had originally thought.
When you want to make money now, easy and fast, you first have to make sure that the opportunity is real. It's so easy to get scammed online, and I've been a victim of that myself. The best way to protect yourself is to remember that if an offer looks too good to be true – it probably is.
Anyway, legitimate money making opportunities are always pretty straight forward. There's no guessing about how to make the money, or how you get paid. If you've never made a single dollar online, you can begin making money right away once you know where to look.
Let's say that you're someone who likes to upload funny videos and share the link with friends. Instead of doing this just for kicks, you can sign up with a site where you'll make quick cash just for getting people to watch your video. In fact, you can make money from all sorts of uploaded files. As long as you can bring in lots of traffic, you can make money.
There's another site where you can offer to provide practically any type of helpful service you want for $ 5 bucks a pop. When someone signs up for your service, you perform the task, then get paid quickly. Services on that site range from the mundane to the truly unique. These are just a couple of examples, but there are many more easy things you can do. …
The forex market has opened up a lot of opportunities earn big money through its currency exchange options. Comparing the forex market to its rival, the stock market, there are numerous advantages like the larger money flow and comparatively long trading times. Considering the fact that more than a trillion dollars worth trades are done each day in the forex market, there is a huge scope for good traders here. Not so good traders and newbie are sooner to lose their investments here due to lack of knowledge about the market strategies.
Keeping track of the previous trading trends
The best way to stay secure from losing money in the forex market is to follow existing trading trends. This includes keeping track of the high and low points of the previous trading days. Trading experts who have been following these trends for years tend to anticipate and guess the future days' trades just by looking at the current trend. This comes out of the wide trading experience that they accumulate during the years, that which is not with the new traders.
Formulating a plan and a system for trading
There are opportunities that the regular trends may tend to change at any time and the highs may suddenly migrate towards the low end of the trade. One should be aware of these circumstances and must be ready to exit from the trade at the right time to avoid monetary losses. To avoid such risks, always stick to your formatted trading plan and follow the trading system that you are using. …
Managing your money flow is the second step of building your financial house. It is like building the frame that the rest of the home will be built around.
The concept of managing your money flow is basically making sure that your inflow of cash is less than your outflow of cash. This process is called budgeting. When you create and follow a budget, you are living within your current means and you will avoid accumulating new debt.
When you take the time to create and follow a budget, you begin to see where your money goes each month. Armed with that knowledge you can cut back on some of those wasteful spending habits and free up money to start moving towards your goals.
Managing Your Money Flow Will Help You Reach Your Financial Goals
When you follow a budget, you can allocate money to reaching your financial goals. Maybe you want to save for things like retirement or a down payment on a house. Perhaps you want to start saving money to start that business you’ve been dreaming of. When you follow a budget, you have a plan to get where you want to go. When you have a goal and plan to reach that goal, your chances of getting there are exponentially increased.
Managing Your Money Flow Will Prepare You for Future Wealth
If you are always running out of money with your current income, chances are that you will have the same problem even if you earn more. Statistically, the more money you earn, the more money you’ll spend. This is called Parkinson’s Law. If you do not learn to manage what you have now, earning more money will not solve the problem.
Don’t be fooled by appearances. Many of those high income earners are broke. All of their income is going to pay for their big mortgage, the credit card bills, and the car loans. They are just broke at a different level.
Managing Your Money Flow Will Teach You Discipline
Wealthy people understand the importance of managing their money. They exercise self-discipline and they save up for purchases and earn interest on their savings while they do it. Broke people tend to go for instant gratification and buy things on credit. Often, whatever they buy ends up costing them twice as much by the time they finish paying for the credit card bill.
In the long run, saving up for purchases will actually allow you to buy twice as much stuff compared to buying with credit.
Alternatively, you could have the same amount of stuff, plus build up a big investment account on the side with all the money you save by not paying interest on debt.
Managing Your Money Flow: Conclusion
Over the years of working in the financial industry I have actually met a lot of low income earners that had higher net worths than many doctors and lawyers. This is simply because they managed their money well and allocated a portion each …