Updated on November 10, 2017 by admin
It may sound familiar or similar, but there are major differences between a single premium and a regular premium. One of the most notable ones is that a single premium are one-off risk payments that an insurer gets for covering continuous risks over a period of time. A regular premium, however, gives insurers ever lasting income streams in return for covering the risk. In other words, a single premium gets paid off by one large sum investment payment instead of having to make periodic payments over the course of many years. So let’s look at the advantages of having a single premium versus having a regular premium plan:
1. There are multiple effects. You can buy a much larger cash benefit that will be left to your estate, children, or charity of your choice.
2. Your policy may grow a cash value much higher and quicker than that of a traditional premium rate. This means you can grow an asset that is useful even while you are still alive.
3. You can get life settlements to help you with your needs. A life settlement company can help pay for your death benefits, which is usually much larger than the actual premiums that have been paid.
While there are some pros to having single premiums instead of regular premiums, there are also cons and disadvantages to consider:
1. You will need a large lump sum of money that you do not plan to use in order to fund your new policy. Surrender charges exist if you plan on cashing out early, but you do have the option of repaying the loan and establishing your benefits again.
2. There are some tax disadvantages because the IRS considers these policies to be special contracts.
3. Do not plan on buying a new life insurance policy after choosing a single premium instead of a regular premium.
Always remember that single and regular premiums are different types of products that are not right for everybody. Be sure to carefully consider the fact that single premium investments build up quickly because the policy is fully funded. However, the size of the death benefit will depend on the amount invested and the health, and age of the insured. Under a regular premium plan, you are required to pay interest rates on a continuous monthly basis as per your choice on a certain specific date. Either option may be more flexible with your current budget and needs.…
Updated on December 1, 2017 by admin
Are you just starting on the internet business world? If you are, then you must at least know what are the things you should avoid and what are the important things you must also know about in order to succeed in this business.
I am about to talk to you regarding one very important thing that you need to be aware of or maybe consider real seriously in order for you to achieve the muchought after dream of internet business success.
You Need To Be Single Minded And Level Headed
The first thing you should be aware about if you are to start doing business online is your very own mindset. So what about your mindset? I want to point to you the importance of being single minded. To put it in a more appropriate term, you need to appreciate being simple especially with the way you look at things.
The internet itself is based on technology, for a non-techie guy like me or you, wanting to understand the core technology behind the existence and the entire operation of the internet is becoming a bit complicated. It is the same principle with internet business, you do not have to understand or become expert in every aspect of it. Doing so will make it extremely complicated for you. Therefore, let the web designers be expert in building websites, let writers become expert at writing, let internet marketers be expert in marketing, and so on …
Keep a simple mind and know that you want to establish a business – this should be your main goal. So, all you need is a product or some kind of service to offer, promote that and make money off it. It's that simple.
If you need to learn the basics from all these different aspects, then by all means do so. However, remember that you do not need to become an expert in all areas. Know what you got to learn and then focus in your goal of growing the business and making money off it. Soon you will realize that things just grow naturally by themselves without you making things look so complicated like many others do.
A lot of the starting wannabe online entrepreneurs are not really aware of this one big mistake of trying to make things seem complicated way more than they should really be only. So keep things simple, focus on the big picture of establishing your business and making money. Do not worry too much on the details. Let the natural flow of things happen as you take one small but firm step at a time. …
Updated on November 10, 2017 by admin
Student loans refinancing could reduce the monthly payments for student’s loan. There are several issues that you must consider carefully before you take this route.
Before you start to outweigh the pros and cons of refinancing it may be an idea for you to have a sheet of paper, draw a line down the middle to make two columns. On the left column, we will man FOR and on the right column we will name AGAINST.
It seems like a simple thing to do, but this will have a powerful effect on your decision because it will help to clarify your thoughts and make it very easy for you to make a choice about which path to take. (You can also use this method to help you come to a successful decision for anything else you do through life).
Refinancing Points to Consider
1.It is easier to repay federal loans as opposed to student loans.
2. Federal loans and Student loans each have their own structure, so they can be quite different.
3. Student loan organizations work on the premise that ‘the greater your education then the greater your income will be’, hence the interest rate for student loans can usually be a bit higher.
4. Remember that the interest rates that are applied to your loans are not necessarily fixed and may change over the course of the loan.
5. Every loan company will have a slightly different lending criteria so it is a good idea to compare the small print for each, taking more notes as you go.
6. Refinancing two or more loans will most probably lead to a greatly reduced monthly repayment amount.
7. Selecting a lower rate of interest for your loan is preferable than having a longer payback term for the loan.
8. When you refinance take in to account that there may be more fees applicable as well as more documentation.
9. Some loan companies offer different types of incentives just for using their company, add these incentives to your list for consideration.
10. Interest rates can also be slightly lower if you were to refinance during any grace periods.
11. Make sure that you read every page of every document before you sign anything, you may come across a condition in the small print that might adversely affect you in the future.
In any case, as soon as you start your loan program it is always a good idea to look at other sources of income that may be available to you.
Of course, there are the normal avenues of obtaining a little extra money such as a part time job to assist you, but perhaps it is time to start thinking outside the box.
As Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”
So, as you are already starting to think outside the box as far as your education and finances are concerned, it might be an appropriate time to consider …
Updated on December 1, 2017 by admin