Updated on December 1, 2017 by admin
E-commerce or Electronic commerce is the buzzword of the modern day. In simple terms, it’s just buying and selling of product and services through internet. But in a broad sense, it includes the entire online process of developing, marketing, selling, delivering, servicing and paying for products and services. With the widespread usage of internet, the sphere of ecommerce has widened dramatically.
Today Ecommerce is an integral part of business because of various reasons like:
• Ease of use
• Accessibility all across the globe
• Great variety & easy compassion of products from different vendors
• Trusted payment channels
• Shopping can be done sitting in the convenience of home shopping, hence it is less time consuming.
It is therefore very important for any new entrepreneur to understand the significance of E-Commerce and should know how to utilize this tool for the growth and development of business.
So, whether you have an existing business or launching a brand new business, whether the volume of your business is large or small, you can always generate profit by demonstrating your products or services online, thereby acquiring a large amount of viewer exposure. In concise, buying and selling will result in profits and returns.
There are so many factors which makes e-commerce to come to the fore front in today’s world. Saving precious time involved in business transactions is really a prominent factor. Like for instance, net banking makes it easy to carry out money and baking transactions in a break neck speed as compared to the real banking scenario. This asserts the fact that Ecommerce is beneficial to both business and consumer wise as payment and documentations can be completed with greater efficiency and reliability. Another important factor determining the flow of whole business is connectivity. Connectivity is very important for both consumers and business. Ecommerce provides better connectivity for all the potential candidates all over the globe, thus helping in enhancing the business without any geographical barriers. From the view point of the customer, Ecommerce is a good platform for hassle free shopping by sitting in your home. The customer can browse through all the products and services available and can review and compare the prices of the similar products available in the online space.
In global market scenario, the emergence of Ecommerce as a forerunner has opened up various windows of opportunities for a variety of online companies and investors. More and more resources are being directed into electronic securities, internet facilities, business plans and new technologies due to the boom in the space of E-commerce. As a result various new markets have emerged from Ecommerce itself giving a boost to the global market.…
Updated on November 10, 2017 by admin
Equity finance means the owner, own funds and finance. Usually small scale business such as partnerships and sole proprietorships are operated by their owner trough their own finance. Joint stock companies operate on the basis of equity shares, but their management is different from share holders and investors.
Merits of Equity Finance:
Following are the merits of equity finance:
(i) Permanent in Nature: Equity finance is permanent in nature. There is no need to repay it unless liquidation occur. Shares once sold remain in the market. If any share holder wants to sell those shares he can do so in the stock exchange where company is listed. However, this will not pose any liquidity problem for the company.
(ii) Solvency: Equity finance increases the solvency of the business. It also helps in increasing the financial standing. In times of need the share capital can be increased by inviting offers from the general public to subscribe for new shares. This will enable the company to successfully face the financial crisis.
(iii) Credit Worthiness: High equity finance increases credit worthiness. A business in which equity finance has high proportion can easily take loan from banks. In contrast to those companies which are under serious debt burden, no longer remain attractive for investors. Higher proportion of equity finance means that less money will be needed for payment of interest on loans and financial expenses, so much of the profit will be distributed among share holders.
(iv) No Interest: No interest is paid to any outsider in case of equity finance. This increases the net income of the business which can be used to expand the scale of operations.
(v) Motivation: As in equity finance all the profit remain with the owner, so it gives him motivation to work more hard. The sense of inspiration and care is greater in a business which is financed by owner’s own money. This keeps the businessman conscious and active to seek opportunities and earn profit.
(vi) No Danger of Insolvency: As there is no borrowed capital so no repayment have to be made in any strict lime schedule. This makes the entrepreneur free from financial worries and there is no danger of insolvency.
(vii) Liquidation: In case of winding up or liquidation there is no outsiders charge on the assets of the business. All the assets remain with the owner.
(viii) Increasing Capital: Joint Stock companies can increases both the issued and authorized capital after fulfilling certain legal requirements. So in times of need finance can be raised by selling extra shares.
(ix) Macro Level Advantages: Equity finance produces many social and macro level advantages. First it reduces the elements of interest in the economy. This makes people Tree of financial worries and panic. Secondly the growth of joint stock companies allows a great number of people to share in its profit without taking active part in its management. Thus people can use their savings to earn monetary rewards over a long time.
Demerits of Equity Finance:…
Updated on December 1, 2017 by admin
It’s that time of year when we open the windows and enjoy the fresh air! It always made me feel better hearing the birds chirp, smelling the fresh air and cleaning as if it were a new beginning. Well, on a positive note, divorce is a new beginning! Put aside all the emotional feelings like sadness, anxiety and doubt about what you are supposed to next, and consider some of the following tips for your financial spring cleaning!
1. Get your financial house in order. Update your will. Check that you have the proper beneficiaries listed on your life insurance policies. Review your retirement plans and get rid of non-performing investments (contact your CDFA or financial advisor if you need help). Get a file box or use a file drawer and label your files. Doing this will it easy to find any important financial papers.
2. If you aren’t doing what you love or loving what you do, then prepare to make a change! Update or write your resume. Take some courses and explore new opportunities in your area or an area that you would like to be in. Expect more from yourself. I’m sure you will be amazed what you’re capable of achieving.
3. Review your credit report!! Not only is identity theft a concern today, but so is human error. I recently found that there was a major mistake on my credit report and it took me a lot of time to have it corrected. It is also a good place to see if you or your spouse have any accounts that you were unaware of. If you haven’t already, make sure to establish credit in your name. Open a credit card, or the next time you purchase a car, register it in your name only.
4. This is also a great time to review your benefits at work. If you aren’t involved in a retirement plan, and one is offered, enroll!! If you are already active in a plan, review it!! It may seem overwhelming and out of your comfort zone so consult a financial advisor. Most advisors are happy to review your statements and offer you some advice.
5. I am sure that you just got your taxes done and you are saying, “Next year I will be more organized!” That’s what I said! So go buy a file for tax receipts only! Ask your accountant if s/he can provide you with some areas that may save you money on next year’s tax return.
6. Divorce is a big change and a new beginning. You will want to update your wardrobe, and feel pretty!! I am a big supporter of dressing the way you want to feel!! This can be costly, so make a plan. First, clean out your current wardrobe. There are consignment shops, example: Plato’s Closet, where you can sell your clothes and use that money to purchase new clothes for yourself. If you already have a budget, donate your clothes to women’s shelters. …
Updated on November 10, 2017 by admin
The cost of health care is high and does not show any sign of becoming low in the foreseeable future. This has made affordable health insurance almost a dream for most people. However, there are ways you can reduce your costs. Some may require a readjustment in their lifestyles; others may require just a little discipline. Let's take a look at what we all can do …
Graves are usually dug with picks and shovels, however, a lot of Americans are digging their heads with their forks and knives. The percentage of Americans that are overweight is a little disturbing. If you're part of that overweight percentage, your policy is surely costing you more than your slim counterpart.
You can help yourself by watching what you eat and how much you eat. America, most of us eat too much. We could use (or rather, we'd be better off) just a fraction of our daily intake of food. It's worse if you factor in the intake of junk food and high carb foods. Things that we will all do better without.
Do not give me that look. You can help it. This article is not about how to do it (You can search for those online). I'm just telling you you can do it and that so doing will make your health insurance more affordable apart from helping you enjoy life better.
Please, quit smoking if you do want to live long and pay less on health insurance while you're alive. You can not use tobacco and expect to pay anything but very high premiums.
While you adjust your lifestyle and discipline your appetite, you can get the most affordable health insurance possible for your current profile by visiting quotes sites. I recommend that you visit at least three reputable ones.
Get and compare your quotes from these sites and you'll be surprised at how much you've saved on your plan. …