Updated on December 1, 2017 by admin
Short term health insurance will provide you with medical coverage for a short period of time. This is the type of plan you will need if you plan on taking some time off of work, or if you only want something temporary for the time being. You should be able to get coverage for a period of anywhere from one month to a year, and even then you may be able to renew a plan for longer.
Unlike a lot of other plans, short term health insurance will even allow you to visit a doctor of YOUR choosing! Accidents and unexpected illness can occur at anytime, and thankfully your expenses can be covered with the right plan. Everything from hospital room costs, x-rays, surgery, tests, and medication can be covered.
You may even be able to get dental coverage. It all depends on which short term health insurance company you choose, as they all provide different options. Some states have more medical coverage options than others. Depending on where you live, you may or may not have a lot of choices. Still, you should be able to find something, you just need to take the time to look.
The costs involved with this type of insurance also vary. Many plans are expensive, but not all. Nonetheless, short term health insurance is relatively easier to obtain than most other types of insurance. Even if other insurance companies have turned you down, you should be able to qualify for some form of temporary coverage plan. You need to do a bit of studying to find out what all is available in your state. Be careful when selecting a plan. Do not rush right into it, but do not be a tenant, either. Just take your time and compare your options. …
Updated on November 10, 2017 by admin
If you own or plan to buy an imported vehicle, you are undecidedly excited about your car. Imports can be fuel-efficient, sexy and sporty. And, like any car foreign or domestic, foreign cars require a significant investment to keep you behind the wheel.
Car ownership is never cheap. There are the car payments themselves to think about. And, then you have to pay for gas, repairs … and car insurance.
Imports And Domestic: All Cars Need Insurance
Whether a car is an import or a domestic make, you are going to need to buy insurance. Purchasing car insurance is not only a legal necessity, but it is also a moral one. But, even if these concerns are not at the top of your list, there is another very good reason to buy insurance: to protect your net worth.
You see, if you skip buying insurance or buy too little, you could be liable in civil court for damages after an accident you cause. So, besides being a legal and moral necessity, buying insurance is just plain smart.
Many Imported Vehicles Are Sports Cars
Many imported vehicles fall under the sports car header. If your car is considered as such in the eyes of most insurers, get ready to pay more for insurance than you would if you owned a minivan or a sedan. However, the good news is that you can find insurers that specialize in sports cars (see below).
Types of Insurance Coverage
There are various types of coverage. In general, you will want to consider liability insurance (to cover the other party), medical coverage (to cover your party's medical bills), collision (to cover your party's vehicle repairs) and uninsured motorist (to cover your party's bills if the other party causes the accident but is not insured).
Finding The Cheapest Car Insurance – 5 Tips
Here are 5 tips for cheapest car insurance for imported vehicles:
1. Decide wherever your car is considered an sports car: While there is no universal definition for sports car, in general sports cars are going to be those that are high performance, have two doors, and have a tuned suspension.
2. If a sports car, create a list of insurance companies who specialize in sports cars: Some insurance companies specialize in sports cars, so be sure to put together a list of them.
3. If not, compile list of best insurance companies around: If your import is not a sports car, that just opens up the field even greater for the companies you have to choose from.
4. Create a list of desired coverage types and limits: When shopping for insurance to get the cheapest rates, you are going to want to get comparable quotes from multiple companies. This means getting comparable coverage. Speak with an insurance agent about which types of coverage and coverage limits you need. Then, ask for those same types of coverage from each of the other companies you contact.
5. Contact at least 5 car insurance companies: Now, …