Updated on August 10, 2017 by admin
You have spent years in building your technology – and the next step will make or break you.
What is this next step and what should you do right now?
What I am about to describe is what separates a successful entrepreneur from an also-ran. More than anything else, it is about the decisions the winner makes around how to spend their time.
Unsuccessful entrepreneurs do things that feel safe doing, such as creating product. Successful entrepreneurs understand that the product is a fraction of the business.
So what things should you be doing? And even more importantly, what are the most important things you need to understand about how other people (customers, prospects, investors, top new team-members) will make decisions about you. Winning entrepreneurs are great at addressing: they invest their time in learning how to better understand buyer-need and address it; They understand investor-need and address it; And understand how a top employee selects a company to work for and address it.
There are 5 things to think about now that your product is looking good
1. Why should anyone care about what your company does or produces? (Do not assume you know your market – ask them).
2. Where is your market and how will you reach them?
3. What's new, interesting, or different about what your company provides?
4. How will the company make money?
5. Who are you and why will you win?
There are plenty of articles that will tell you the same thing. What they will not tell you is this next secret about decision-making. In answering these questions you need to address not just the spoken question, but the unspoken question.
1. Did I get an immediate sense of what your product is and why it's important without having to do any work?
2. After hearing you, do I feel enthusiastic about you and your offering?
3. Do I feel like I have heard strong evidence of there being a "wave to surf"?
4. What is the compelling story about how these real real pain today?
5. Do you have bold claims about market-size and your ability to pull-it-off, and after hearing this am I intensely curious to find out more?
What are 5 things you can do differently that will address each of these 5 "real reasons" that will have someone buy your product, join your outfit, invest in your company?
1. Select a foundational phrase. A foundational phrase is a ten-word memorable, repeatable, remarkable phrase (such as "we network the networks" – Cisco; "the third place" – Starbucks, "1000 songs in your pocket" (Apple's iPod), that capture the essence Of your product / company. Stop working on perfecting the product and spend the hours on getting this right.
2. Learn to speak in a more interesting way by doing two things differently. First – select a metaphor that describes your product and its benefit, eg: "selling without using metaphors is like running a marathon barefoot – it is possible, but …
Updated on August 10, 2017 by admin
Jim Rohn has a long trail of success and business philosophy that has helped motivate and inspires tens of thousands of people. Not too long ago someone said to me, Jim Rohn and those type of guys are scams, they just want your money and they are not the real deal. This Jim Rohn review will review a little about himself as well as some of his principles on success.
Jim Rohn is a renowned business philosopher, who has been sharing his success principles for more than 40 years, with more than 6,000 audiences and more than 4 million people worldwide. He is the author of 17 different works including The Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle and th Challenge to Succeed audio series.
By his own account, he was born to an Idaho farming family in the mid 1900s. Mr. Rohn began his early adulthood without acclaim, leaving college after his first year, starting a family, and trying to get by as best he could as a salaried worker. By age 25, according to his accounts, he was in a personal rut familiar to many middle class families – in debt, unable to see a way that would lead to his personal ambitions. Around this time, he was introduced to John Earl Shoaff, an entrepreneur who impressed Mr. Rohn with his wealth, business accomplishments, charisma, and life philosophy. Mr. Rohn joined Mr. Shoaff’s direct sales organization and began a process of personal development that allegedly culminated in his becoming a millionaire by age 31.
Jim Rohn has been said to have been very instrumental in launching the careers of other well known sales and motivational speakers such as Tony Robbins, Les Brown and Brian Tracy.
Some Jim Rohn’s success philosophies include:
In conclusion, Jim Rohn is not a scam, rather a man of wisdom and experience in helping others and himself achieve the success they desire. He is full of great information and guidance as you journey towards a life full of abundance and personal satisfaction. I would highly recommend reading material published by Jim Rohn as well as those whom he has inspired such as Tony Robbins, Les Brown and Brian Tracy.…