Updated on August 4, 2017 by admin
Are you considering making a living (or at least a little money on the side) doing body painting? Is it even possible to make a living doing body painting? Yes, you can make good money as a ‘pro’ body painter, and even kids as young as twelve have made good money (like $500-$400 in an afternoon) doing simple painting techniques like airbrushed temporary tattoos at fairs and festivals.
It may be difficult to believe that there are so many different ways to make money doing body painting. I know that when I first discovered the art of body painting, I thought maybe you could make some temporary money at a party or fair. But there are many, many more possibilities, as you will see.
Here are just 10 of the ways you could get paid to do body painting:
1. Doing body painting at parties. You could hire yourself for a night or a day and get paid either by the hour or a flat fee for the event.
2. Painting party-goers before they go to a party or event. Themed or holiday parties would be a good opportunity for this. Make sure you mention that you could body paint their friends, too!
3. As a professional body painter for the theatre. You could do one show for a discount to get in the door and get some recognition, if you don’t have a track record yet.
4. Travel with the circus as their ‘in house’ makeup artist.
5. Become the official body painter for a dance company. Again, you could work for a low fee or even free to get in the door.
6. Face painting alone opens up several opportunities: parties, festivals, fairs, and special events all are possible places for you to set up shop. Just make sure (as with all these options) that you are using proper, non-allergenic paints meant for face painting alone.
7. Special events like graduations, celebrations, fundraisers, and reunions.
8. Sports events: painting fans in their team colors and symbols has had a long tradition.
9. Festivals around the world. There are several festivals specifically for body painting around the world, but there are many more that would be a great place for body painting. Look up the festivals in your area and find out how to become a vendor and what their requirements and rules are.
10. Teach others how to do body painting. You could hold a one-time workshop, give ongoing group classes or even do an online body painting course (as I am doing).
I hope this gives you some good ideas about how you could make money as a body painting artist. Maybe you have even thought of some ways that I didn’t include…great! Choose one method, research what you need to do to get started, and go for it!
Here’s a secret hint…as you are considering one of the possibilities above. Don’t choose what you think would make you the most money…choose what you think …
Updated on August 4, 2017 by admin
The psalms of the Bible are a literary treasure chest of prayers for prosperity. Below is a list of which psalms to recite for common financial requests. In some Catholic and Santeria traditions, you say the prayer or write the prayer out after lighting a candle. You may also recite the prayer as many times as you want to transform it into a kind of a mantra.
Psalm 1: To disarm office gossips, discourage those who would harm your reputation
Psalm 3: To conquer fear of poverty
Psalm 5: To ask for a special financial favor
Psalm 6: To ask for mercy from creditors
Psalm 7: To ask that blocks to progress be removed
Psalm 8: To improve confidence, to bring customers to a business
Psalm 10: For encouragement, self-confidence and stamina
Psalm 11: For mercy, tenderness and compassion, to triumph over enemies when backed into a tough corner
Psalm 12: To over come gossip, bad rumors or attacks on reputation, to overcome anxiety
Psalm 13: To overcome anxiety, when backed into a corner
Psalm 14: To renew faith that the universe is unfolding as it should
Psalm 18: For protection of the home, deliverance from enemies
Psalm 19: To receive daily blessings, increase faith in the idea that the universe has a supply for every demand
Psalm 20: For a favorable verdict in court
Psalm 21: To increase one’s spiritual vibration to invite prosperity into one’s life.
Psalm 22: For deliverance from difficult financial situations, when you feel hopeless or backed into a corner
Psalm 23: For serenity, peace of mind and stillness of the spirit, to help access the higher self
Psalm 24: To calm disturbed thoughts, anxiety and still the subconscious and the spirit, relieve fears of the future
Psalm 25: For inspiration, to access the higher self
Psalm 26: For success in financial matters, to gain confidence
Psalm 28: To disarm adversaries, make peace with an enemy, invoke tenderness, mercy and kindness
Psalm 29: To raise your vibration, to purify the home
Psalm 30: For patience and acceptance of divine will, to understand that time brings what we need when appropriate, as a thank you for many blessings
Psalm 33: When feeling fearful
Psalm 35: For victory in a court case
Psalm 36: For when you feel cursed and for protection against the evil eye, to receive divine blessings
Psalm 37: To overcome jealousy, envy, resentment and disappointment, to become serene and still
Psalm 38: For protection in court
Psalm 39: For the courage to confront any problem, to conquer fear
Psalm 40: For the reinforcement of faith in God, to still the mind when you are feeling frustrated
Psalm 41: When feeling depressed or betrayed
Psalm 42: To reinforce the connection between your personality and the higher self; to open channels of opportunity
Psalm 43: For mercy when you find yourself in an unjust situation
Psalm 44: For mercy when you find yourself in an intolerable or unjust situation; to strengthen faith in God
Updated on August 10, 2017 by admin
The role of the business leader is both large and complex. There are at least 6 functions that will be undertaken, no matter what industry, sector or type of organization in which they operate.
1. Providing Overall Direction
Businesses need to be able to visualise where the business will be 3-5 years down the line. In theory, this process of creating the vision may appear simple. However, you need to be mindful not just of competitors but also technological changes, changes in tastes and your current standing in the market place to name a few.
2. Selecting the Right Strategies
Once you have the clarity on where you are headed in terms of your vision, you need to start selecting strategies to get you there. This might be viewed as the how you get from now to the future. It may be through acquisitions, expansion further back or further forward in the cycle, moving into new geographical markets or technological changes.
3. Making Things Happen
There is a careful balance that needs to be stuck, especially if you are at board level in a larger organization. You need to be able to make things happen without taking on all of the execution yourself. This might seem hugely simple to grasp in theory but is incredibly difficult in practice
4. Getting the Right Structure
The structure that you put in place needs to allow you to achieve the vision and execute the strategies. At the same time you need to try and keep it simple and not overly complex. The larger the organization, the more difficult this becomes.
5. Motivating Others
Having clarity on your vision is essential. One of the key factors that will determinates whether it is achieved or falters will be the ability of the leader to encourage and inspire those in the organization to make it happen. In any organization there will be a number of cynics who you need to convince.
6. People Development
If the organization is to continue to prosper, people development must be high on the agenda. The best organizations have processes for identifying the most talented people coming through and making sure that they are developed for major roles in the future. Ensuring that there is a continued stream of talent developed is a key factor in sustainable progress and achievement.
Leadership is a complex and demanding role. Gaining mastery in all of these common leadership functions is essential if you are to be a success. …